Are you an expectant mom who is ...
- overwhelmed by thoughts of getting ready for baby, planning maternity/paternity leave, finding childcare, etc.?
- wondering how you'll manage it all once the baby arrives?
- struggling with whether or not to return to work after the baby is born?
Are you a new mom who is ...
- wondering if your life will ever return to "normal?"
- concerned about how parenthood will impact your relationship with your spouse/partner, friends and others?
- having an identity crisis since the baby came along?
Are you a working mom who is ...
- overcome by competing demands and struggling to manage it all?
- languishing in a work situation or career that's no longer working for you?
- seeking better balance and more fulfillment in work and life?
Are you an enterprising mom who is ...
- struggling with how to best manage the needs of your business and your family?
- having difficulty setting and managing priorities?
- longing to start your own business but are afraid to take the leap?
Becoming a parent for the first time (and even a second or third) can be a bit overwhelming. You life will change in ways you can't possibly imagine, from the very little to the very big. Add the complexities of being a working parent and in many cases, one of two working parents in one household, or being a single parent and the challenges mount.
As your work-life integration coach and consultant, I can help as you navigate the parenthood journey while addressing all of the facets of your life that will be impacted from this incredible change. From first timers to experienced parents and those who are working for others to those who are themselves, I can help.
As a coach, through facilitation, structure and accountability (among other things), I can help you ...
- Get clear about what's most important to you at your core so that you can to integrate and honor those things in all that you do (setting priorities, making decisisons, managing conflict, etc.)
- Achieve a sense of alignment and integration so that you can live your life, choose a career path and/or run your business from an empowered and grounded place.
- Understand the basis of those internal struggles and external conflicts ("should" and "ought to") so that you can learn how to manage and resolve them.
- Discover how to distinguish what's yours and what you've inherited from others (parents, siblings, spouse, children, partner, friends, colleagues, bosses, etc.) so that you can find your own voice and live your own life with confidence.
As a consultant, using my expertise and experience in research, analysis, systems development and process improvement, I can ...
- Assess and evaluate what's working at home or work and build on it (and restructure or leave behind what's not working.)
- Work with you to create and implement routines and processes that work with the way you work, day or night (at home, at work, in your business)
- Streamline systems and integrate solutions for home and/or work that maximize your time and reduce your struggles.
- Develop strategies and structures that are aligned with your goals and will help you reach them.
From the morning rush to daycare and/or bus stop to office .. to the bewitching hour and beyond, I can help you create a sense of flow and integration with the things you absolutely need and the ones you want and everything in between!
Want to know more? Contact me with questions and to schedule a free 30-minute exploratory session to determine which approach or what balance of approaches would be most effective for your situation.
Soon, you'll experience for yourself how you can discover the triumphs in your trials and the successes in your struggles.